Thursday, July 2, 2009

Room Re-Do

I GOT A NEW MATTRESS!! Obviously, I'm pretty excited about this. Seriously, ladies and gentlemen, this is a big event. For the past 20 years I have been sleeping on this awful twin sized bed and I FINALLY moved up to a full! It was delivered today! I am oh so very excited about this! So, since I got a new mattress, I get a new comforter and we get to repaint my room! Right now it is this really ugly baby blue color and I'm really excited for a change. I'm home by myself right now and just took my bed apart and I'm cleaning my room up and getting ready to rearrange it and it got me really excited to get my own place someday! I can't wait to have my first house or apartment with my future husband (whoever that might be) and we can decorate it how we want, just the two of us. It really gets me excited! I look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment