Thursday, March 19, 2009
Are you serious?
OK, so, today in my Agronomy class, my teacher decided to take us to the Rexburg Water Sanitation plant or something like that....aka the POOP PLANT! All week I have contemplated the reasoning behind this expedition, but no rhyme or reason has come to me. So today, we journeyed to the land of stink. It wasn't too far from campus and you could definately smell when you were getting close. Our professor gave us the tour and everything and everything was going well until he told us to explore the little building off to the side ( I honestly do not remember what purpose the building served, but I remember that it contained a pool of poopy water). Of course, in fear of a drop in my grade, I did as I was told. Everything was fine until all of a sudden, and unkown substance, which still remains unknown DRIPS ON MY HEAD! GROSS!! Needless to say, I freaked out. I mean, wouldn't you if you possibly had poop on your head? Wow, what an experience. Moral of the story: Don't go to a poop plant expecting that nothing will happen to you. You never know what's coming down. And for those of you wondering...yes, my head is now "poop" free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment