Saturday, March 21, 2009
It's about time!
So, before I start, I would just like to wish all a Happy Spring!! Seriously, I am so glad that warm weather is finally here! I was beginning to think that Rexburg had no conception of "sun" at all. I know, quite a depressing thought, right? But the weather today was amazing! And you could definately tell in people's mood! Ok, so enough talk about the weather....I would just like to give a shout out to Issac Hanson; that's right, THE Issac Hanson, as in the Hanson brothers! Yes ladies and gentlemen, the band Hanson. You know, the one's that used to look like girls and that didn't have their voices drop until their later years in life? Well, I'm actually a huge fan and today while I was watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch (I know, my life is so hip!) Issac totally guest starred! I was in awe! I think my heart skipped a beat! Out of all the Hanson boys, he is definately my fav! So, my dearest Issac, if you by some chance come across my blog someday and read this....cheers! Long live the Hanson bros!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hanson < Jonas Brothers...lol
ReplyDeletehaha....NO
ReplyDelete