The semester is almost over!! It's gone by so fast, it's crazy. I'm going to miss Rexburg and I've made some really good friends this semester, but I am still really excited to go home. This summer should be pretty awesome.
Today Camille and I made pizza for our good friend B-ryce! I am so proud of us! We totally kicked some trash.....ok ok, yeah, we were freaking out for a little bit because of some yeast issues, but it's all good. The pizza tasted gooooooood. We made a pretty good team.....we should get jerzees ha
So I have recently (more like a day ago) decided that I don't want to pursue law school. We were talking in my government class and our teacher told us just how much work law students have to do. I mean, I knew that it was a lot, but it didn't occur to me just how much it was until that day. I pretty much crossed that idea off of my list really fast. Plus, I really want to be Super Mom and I want to be there for my children when I have them. I think that a being a lawyer would sort of interfer with that. After all of this, I came to the conclusion that I want to minor in photography and keep my psychology major. I was thinking about how much I love photography and how I don't want to give that up.....ever. Why not do something I enjoy? Life is too short to be stuck doing something that doesn't bring you joy. Maybe I can open my own business someday. Who knows? All I know is that right now, not having a definate, set in stone plan feels just fine. I don't mind it at all!
"I know what I want, but I don't have it all figured out. The time just keeps comin' but I think I'm ok for right now." - Jen McNelly
Jen. This is Brad's sister, Sarah. I found your blog off of his and didn't want to be a creepy blog stalker, so I thought I'd inform you that I read your blog ;). Not that my opinion matters at all, but I think photography is a GREAT minor. You will LOVE having that skill when you have kids. I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could take decent pictures of my kids. Maybe while you're home this summer I'll pay you to take some pics of my kiddos if your interested.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your pizza's look amazing!!
P.S.2- Do you by any chance have a Tacy Nelson in your photography class? We knew Tacy when we lived in Nauvoo (her sister and I were roommates when I was out there) and she's at BYU-I now and I think she's taking a photo class.
Oh Hey! ha, well thanks for reading my blog, you're totally not a creeper. And also thanks for the photography advice. I've been thinking about it a lot and it helps to hear stuff like that (if you think I'm good enough, I would love to take pictures of your kids! They are adorable!) I was looking through the photography class roster and I didn't see a Tacy Nelson. She could possibly be in the actual photography 1 class...i just took exploring photography.
ReplyDeleteSarah, you are such a creepster. jsyk
ReplyDelete